Enter your order ;)

Name:
Email Address:
Contact No
Address
Name of Item, Color, Price
Name of Item, Color, Price
Name of Item, Color, Price
Preference of receiving items
Which bank account? MayBank
CIMB
RHB

This form powered by Freedback

Monday, April 18, 2011

SO GLAD

It has been such wonderful years since I have made my GLITTERIN site official.
I am glad. Words can't described how lucky I am to get to know so many happy people and seeing their happy faces.

Most importantly, thanks so much for your lovely feedbacks at best. :)
Yes, I have and always made sure what I sell and deliver to you were picked with the best of the best quality and comfortability.

I have always put myself as a customer too. That way, I can always see fashion and delivery in your way.

Glitterin: Always looking forward. ;)

Keep supporting GLITTERIN girls!

xoxo <3


2 comments: